Afghan123.com takes the protection of intellectual property very seriously. We are committed to complying with international copyright laws and regulations, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on Afghan123.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our designated copyright agent by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Afghan123.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
What will happen after I submit a notice of copyright infringement?
Upon receipt of a valid and complete notification, Afghan123.com will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and will notify the user who uploaded the material. Afghan123.com may also provide a copy of the notification to the user.
If you believe that your material was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification to our designated copyright agent, including the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification; and
- The user's name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address, and a statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of the federal court in the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the user's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Afghan123.com may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a valid and complete counter-notification, Afghan123.com will provide a copy of the counter-notification to the original complaining party and may replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the counter-notification, unless our designated copyright agent first receives notice from the original complaining party that such party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the user from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Afghan123.com.
Afghan123.com's designated copyright agent for notification and counter-notification under the DMCA can be reached at:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this DMCA policy or the infringement of your intellectual property rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.